Sales Support - Native level German
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Rotterdam, reference A18-1058
As Sales Support for the German market you will be responsible for following tasks and responsibilities:
- Processing and releasing orders.
- Checking orders concerning availability of goods.
- Ensuring on time delivery of goods at clients together with logistics department.- Monitoring together with the logistics department that all orders meet the requirements of the clients especially concerning labeling and packing instructions.
- Keeping all contact and communication with clients.
- Keeping track of returned orders.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Calling customer to increase their order value.
- Processing forms, applications and requests
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Creating Proforma invoices.
- Answering telephone calls from clients and assisting them with their queries.
- Handling complaints.
- Ensuring the flow of the order process with fluent team-work with the financial and logistics department.
- Working together with the Sales Manager to make sure the orders are compliant with the customer’s requirements.
To be successful in this role you shall have:
- MBO/HBO education or work level.
- Native level German speaker, preferably with another European language
- Familiarity with the German retail market is preferred but not essential.- 2-3 years’ experience in sales, customer service and retail business is a must, but we are looking for a fast learner who is pro-active and strong in communication with customers and colleagues.- Stress resistance is important as different tasks are done at the same time and you must be able to think fast and accurate and be able to handle situations with patience and focus.
- Direct sales to retailers is a main element of this role so abilities to achieve sales is needed.
- You need to be open and able to work within a strong team and able to use "Positive Language"
- Enthusiastic self-starter and entrepreneurial attitude will be helpful for succeeding in this role.
- Business travel is involved in this role. Several Fairs and Tradeshows 2 times a year in different parts of Europe.
Salary indication: €2.500-2.800 gross per month, depending on experience
Bonus: 13th month extra salary as bonus
Holiday Allowance: 8% of the salary
Holidays: 25 days per year