Junior Data Business Analyst
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
We are looking for an analytical professional to join our team at Applied Medical’s European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL). As a Junior Data Business Analyst (Reporting) you will be responsible for the documentation of our data as well as maintaining and developing analytical models/reports based on the needs of a fast-growing international organization. You are motivated to bring solutions to the business and make continuous improvements.
The Junior Data Business Analyst (Reporting) is part of the Business Analysis department, which consists of six team members. You will report to the Manager, Business Analysis and Planning.
- Collaborate with different teams to understand and document data
- Create, improve, and automate reporting methods
- Develop and maintain KPIs to identify trends in our internal departments and markets
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis
- Help improve business processes
- Assist with the development of BI tools and reports
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in automation, optimization and scheduling reports and adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and databases (SQL etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Experience with Power BI, Python and/or R is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- Informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our global company please visit our website: https://www.appliedmedical.com/.
At Applied Medical, we are committed to making a meaningful, positive difference, each and every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices across Europe and the MENA region. Applied’s team members enjoy working in an international environment, in which people of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged, and acknowledged. We support our team members by giving them opportunities for ongoing learning and education, possibilities to take part in community volunteering activities and a variety of onsite exercise classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.