International Sales Manager
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
We are looking for a driven International Sales Manager with a high affinity for healthcare. In this role you will primarily be responsible for (supporting with) the analysis of the market for our existing products and markets, identification of sales opportunities, development and implementation of product positioning and pricing strategies in one or more European countries. The position is initially a support position and will grow into full responsibility within a defined period. The position is located at our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and will require extensive international travel within Europe (~50%). The (Associate) International Sales Director reports to the Director Field Implementation.
Within Applied Medical, the title of this position is Associate Director Field Implementation.
- Build and manage an effective sales and market implementation organization
- Analyze the market and identify sales opportunities for our existing products and markets for the current year and for the coming 2-3 years
- Develop product positioning and price strategies in order to drive business growth
- Sales forecasting
- Determine congress focus, messaging and advertisement opportunities
- Meet with key thought leaders
- Field visits to customers with local sales teams
- Identify clinical education needs
- Further develop the careers of direct reports
- Master’s degree level in Business, Economics or Marketing
- 8+ years of experience within sales and sales management
- Successful sales experience in medical devices
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record in strategy development
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong project management skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Currently living in The Netherlands
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Extensive training in our products and their application at our European training facilities (NL)
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- Informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our global company, please visit our website: www.appliedmedical.com
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe. At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, Applied has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.
At our European headquarters in The Netherlands, we support the implementation of our innovative products across Europe through our local sales teams and via our distributors in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!