HR Business Partner (International)
We are looking for a driven HR Business Partner who speaks fluent English and another European language to join our team at Applied Medical’s European headquarters located in Amersfoort (NL). In this position, you will primarily be responsible for remotely supporting and advising internal managers, sales managers and team members in Europe from our European headquarters. This includes all personnel-related matters like benefits packages, career development and company policies and processes.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
The HR Business Partner is part of the Personnel’s team and reports to the Manager Personnel Relations & Benefits. Within Applied Medical the title of this position is Personnel Relations Manager.
- Advise managers regarding our internal benefit packages
- Support and advise managers and team members regarding career development
- Support managers with performance improvement plans and on how to deal with team member issues
- Function as a confidant for team members
- Monitor the health, safety and welfare of all team members
- Conduct exit interviews
- Support managers with creating and updating position descriptions
- Develop and maintain personnel procedures, policies and contract agreements
- Monitor and support the performance review processes and the yearly salary increase
- Monitor the administrative process
- Cooperate with our internal recruitment team during the recruitment process
- Bachelor degree level (HBO+) in Human Resources
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an HR advisor position
- Knowledge and experience across the full HR spectrum
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Excellent German, Scandinavian and/or Finnish language is strongly preferred
- Work experience in an international environment is strongly preferred
What we offer
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Many teambuilding, wellness and volunteer opportunities
At Applied Medical, we believe in the power of working together to make a positive and meaningful difference. Our common goal is to improve healthcare through meeting the needs of clinicians and patients. Our team members enjoy an environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths as they develop their skills and knowledge. We are dedicated to creating an environment where team members of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and acknowledged.
Applied Medical is looking for exceptional people who share in our mission and are driven to make a difference in the lives of others. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in English.
Please look at our website; www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.
A “Certificate of Good Conduct” (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag, VOG) is part of our recruitment procedure.