Director of Customer Success - EMEA
The Director of Customer Success will lead the cross functional team responsible for customer launch, growth, retention and support for the EMEA region. The Customer Success (CS) organization includes 4 key roles: Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, Hotel Marketing Strategists, and Training & Support. Today, this is a team of 8 people across all functions in EMEA, and growing.
Working closely with the functional leads of the CS teams (who are based in the US) the Director will optimize the customer journey for EMEA as the regional leader for CS, and will ultimately be responsible for the achieving the region’s upsell and renewal goals.
This position is based in Amsterdam and reports into Revinate’s Sr. Director of Customer Success, who is based in our San Francisco headquarters. The Director will also work very closely on a day-to-day basis with the General Manager for EMEA, who is based in Amsterdam.
Our ideal candidate will
- Develop and execute the customer success model for the region using analytics, inspiring leadership, and demonstrated business value to drive product adoption, upsell / cross-sell and contract renewal
- Work cross-functionally and cross-regionally with global Directors of functional teams to coordinate and implement customer experience and service methodologies to front-line contributors of the CS org in EMEA
- Work across a spectrum of C-level executives, Directors and VPs to set strategy and drive results
- Be a strategic, senior leader who is a motivated, creative problem-solver, able to innovate and test solutions, and then feed insights into a long-term strategy as we scale
- Be a mentor who is dedicated to team development: helping team members at the onset of their careers to grow in depth and breadth of skill, cultivating their passion, and enabling them to take on increasingly important roles, both inside the team and across Revinate
- Understand and believe that a positive and value-driven customer experience sets Revinate apart from our competitors. We are known for our exceptional level of service; it is critical to forming long-term partnerships and guaranteeing our ongoing success
- Lead a cross-functional team of Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, Hospitality Marketing Strategists, Technical Support Analysts, and Training & Support Specialists in EMEA and own the customer journey from deal close to renewal
- Achieve and exceed net retention goals through contract renewal and product expansion
- Work with the Directors of each CS function in the US to set strategy and optimize processes in the region to achieve launch targets, net retention goals, and global support coverage, as well as deliver an exceptional service offering to customers of all sizes
- Partner with the General Manager of EMEA to align and expand on strategies that balance regional needs with global organizational simplicity and consistency
- Maximize product adoption and usage across our customer base ensuring Revinate becomes a trusted and proven partner
- Hire, train, and coach the regional CS team, such that they consistently set the highest standard for the experience they give our customers and are personally and professionally fulfilled by their work.
- Push boundaries and use your customer savvy and industry background to develop innovative ways to identify, connect, and support customers who need our help to grow and thrive.
- Partner with teams outside of Customer Success to ensure regional product needs are met and messaging is clear and consistent
- Manage to clear and metric-driven deliverables on a quarterly basis that showcases customer growth, trends, retention, and product/industry maturity
- Plan and direct all aspects of our scaled CS organization, including but not limited to account strategies, escalations, objectives, and initiatives
- 7+ years of leadership experience in a large-scale customer success, support and/or professional services organization
- History of growing a team, with examples of coaching and training methods that resulted in more effective and happy team members
- Experience with contract negotiation and direct customer interaction at all levels of an organization, from day-to-day product users through C-level executives
- Proven experience supporting and driving the adoption of subscription/SaaS licensing models. Startup company experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of using customer segmentation and engagements to improve the customer experience in an innovative and repeatable way
- Proven expertise in examining and re-engineering service and support operations and designing and implementing new strategies and processes.
- Enthusiastic approach and demonstrated aptitude with the use of technology to scale and improve customer support
- Understanding of Revinate products and solutions and our value proposition to users and businesses alike.
- Passionate about customer success and how it can positively transform businesses
- Fluent in English required, proficient or fluent in second European language preferred
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or graduate degree preferred
Revinate is a SaaS company that helps hotels know more about their guests so they can deliver personalized experiences that create valuable relationships and lifelong customers. Using guest data combined with our marketing engagement platform, hotels can better understand and engage their audiences, increasing loyalty and revenue. 30,000 of the world's leading hotels trust Revinate to help them reinvent the guest experience.
Headquartered in The Presidio of San Francisco with offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate is backed by leading investors Sozo Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, Formation 8, Northgate Capital, Tao Capital, GC Hotel Tech, and Industry Ventures.
Revinate values a challenging, fun and balanced culture that rewards innovation. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, great benefits, and thorough training and support. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top 10 Best Enterprise Software Startups To Work For in 2016, our commitment to people and culture speaks for itself.
Please apply via our website: https://www.revinate.com/company/careers/application/?gh_jid=1244451
More information about this job >