Customer Success Manager - EMEA
The Revinate Customer Success Manager (CSM) for EMEA will lead the post-sales efforts in building processes and procedures that are successful and repeatable in delivering value to the Revinate customer. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company where they have helped drive customer adoption, had responsibility for revenue retention and demonstrated an ability to drive growth in their assigned accounts. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology driven environment utilizing phone and onsite interactions to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
- Client Success: All clients must be DELIGHTED with Revinate and our service, not just satisfied.
- Client Management: CSMs are single point of contact with support from other groups like training and Client Solutions. Higher the monthly recurring revenue (MRR) the higher the touch points and the smaller the account ratio to CSM
- Renewals: Success is driven by high NPS and Renewals. CSMs receive air cover from sales.
- Product Support: Make the most of engineering resources, prioritize high value items
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the Revinate products by each and every customer
- Conduct regular customer reviews to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement
- Deliver best practices to customers to help improve their overall Customer Success and the value that Revinate brings.
- Build value based relationships with customers ensuring that they remain Revinate customers
- Building relationships beyond the day-to-day customer contact to ensure engagement across the organization.
- Transparently report and track customers through the loyalty touchpoint process
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Revinate Product team
- Leadership – developing and delivering world class processes for executing Customer Success
- Renewals – manage renewals with existing customers, coordinating closely with Sales
- Upsells – educate customers on new Revinate products and identify upsell opportunities, again coordinating closely with Sales
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of managing large enterprise accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is essential.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Must have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels of the account.
- Must be aggressive self-starter; little supervision required.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Be able to position "end-to-end" solutions and articulate Revinate strategies to senior customer executives.
- 4+ years of experience in account management, consultative sales and /or business consulting, preferably within a SaaS model
- Fluent in English and must speak another European language
- Experience in sales methodologies used to prospect within the account, consult with the client on business issues, create and present proposals, negotiate terms, and close sales/renewals
- 5% Travel required
About this Company:
Revinate is a SaaS company that helps hotels know more about their guests so they can deliver personalized experiences that create valuable relationships and lifelong customers. Using guest data combined with our marketing engagement platform, hotels can better understand and engage their audiences, increasing loyalty and revenue. 30,000 of the world's leading hotels trust Revinate to help them reinvent the guest experience.
Headquartered in The Presidio of San Francisco with offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate is backed by leading investors Sozo Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, Formation 8, Northgate Capital, Tao Capital, GC Hotel Tech, and Industry Ventures.
Revinate values a challenging, fun and balanced culture that rewards innovation. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, great benefits, and thorough training and support. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top 10 Best Enterprise Software Startups To Work For in 2016, our commitment to people and culture speaks for itself.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More information about this job >