Credit Controller (German speaking - 7 months)
We are looking for a Credit Controller who speaks German and English to join our team at Applied Medical’s European headquarters in Amersfoort for seven months. Together with your team you are responsible for cash collection of our European Customers, with a focus on German speaking countries.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
The European organization of Applied Medical consists of multiple legal entities all managed by the Shared Services Center in Amersfoort.
- Perform collection activities to ensure account is paid according to payment terms
- Monitor the daily volume of credit holds and release orders according to set policies as a backup of the credit controller
- Request credit reports in order to determine the customer’s credit risk level
- Coordinate and monitor payment plan proposals
- Interact with sales force, customer service and other Applied groups
- Build strong relationships to ensure customer needs are being met
- Prepare reports to meet the customer and business requirements
- Assist EDI Coordinator with the invoicing electronic data interchange issues and new customers set up
- Vocational education/MBO level
- 1-3 years working experience in a business to business cash collection position is preferred
- Work experience in an international environment is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English is required
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dutch is a plus
- Proven negotiation and issue solving skills
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Able to deliver output that is accurate, on time and of high quality
What we offer
- This is a temporary position for the duration of approximately 7 months
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Many teambuilding, wellness and volunteer opportunities
At Applied Medical, we believe in the power of working together to make a positive and meaningful difference. Our common goal is to improve healthcare through meeting the needs of clinicians and patients. Our team members enjoy an environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths as they develop their skills and knowledge. We are dedicated to creating an environment where team members of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and acknowledged.
Applied Medical is looking for exceptional people who share in our mission and are driven to make a difference in the lives of others. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in English.
Please look at our website; www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.
A “Certificate of Good Conduct” (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag, VOG) is part of our recruitment procedure.