Supervisor elektro / control engineering
Currently we are looking for an experienced candidate for our technical department.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Do you have experience in a manufacturing environment and do you take responsibility to make sure our production lines are working accordingly and as efficiently as possible? Do you have managerial skills and experience? Then we have the job for you!
Location: Can beverage factory in Helmond, Netherlands
Guarantee the safety, quality and reliability of the production process.
Because we work with Allen Bradley PLC knowledge of and experience with Allen Bradley is highly recommended.
• Supervising and coaching 10 fte (mechanics in 5 shifts)
• Hiring staff
• Responsible for performance management
• Work preparation, purchasing materials
• Management reports
• Creating maintenance plans and identify and implement improvements
• Solve and analyze malfunctions on the operating system (PLC, frequency controllers, etc.)
• Analyze and improve PLC-programs to increase quality, safety and machine efficiency and minimize production losses
• Make sure that inspection machines are working optimally for intermediate and final checks and that they are well maintained to ensure the high quality of the product
• Keep an electronic record of activities
• Optimize the production process, such as the product flow
• Execute several measurements of process parameters
• Carry out periodical maintenance of the operating system
• Ensure high product quality through monitoring, adjusting and maintaining of visual inspection systems and other testing equipment
• Participate in preventive maintenance programs
• Participate in implementation of WCM practices or other CP NL systems
• Expanding own professional knowledge and engage in self-study
Required skills and education:
Our ideal candidate has extensive technical knowledge and has multiple years of experience at a similar position. On top of that you are resistant to stress and act quickly during malfunctions on the production line. You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch and you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience (such as electronics or mechatronics)
• Several years of supervisory experience
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
• Multiple years of experience at a similar position
• Knowledge of maintenance and repair of operating systems, including error analysis
• Knowledge of PLC modules Allen Bradley family:
• I/O digital and analog
• remote I/O digital and analog
• temperature interfaces cards
• sensors, control devices:
• inductive sensors
• pressure transducers
• Challenging work in a fast developing international company
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Work in a new factory with new advanced machines and the chance to genuinely contribute to the controlling of the product quality
• Enthousiastic collegues who will provide a dynamic and informal working environment
• A competitive salary, based on education and professional experience
CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. The combination of the dedication of the highly involved and well trained employees, the short delivery time and the attractive delivery terms makes CAN-PACK successful in the market.
Send a cv and cover letter to mr Peter van der Grinten email@example.com
Vacancy number: WBS4259117 28-8-2017