Scandinavian account manager
Nal von Minden B.V is a young and dynamic growing company and is now looking for a new Account Manager to join our Scandinavian team. Nal von minden operates within the Medical Devices and Goods sector and our main focus is to supply diagnostic tests for professional use all around the world.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Our Scandinavian marketing and sales department is located in The Hague, the Netherlands. The team currently consists of 11 young and enthusiastic professionals from the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark. We are currently looking for two new members with an affinity towards sales and market expansion to join our Scandinavian team.
The position includes a variety of different tasks, generally speaking half of your time is spent on sales activities and the other half towards the tasks listed below:
- Coordinating and making appointments for customer visits
- Demonstration and presentation of our products whilst visiting various segments such as clinics, hospitals, laboratories etc.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Planning and implementation of marketing activities
- Attending trade fairs and conferences
You need to be::
Native Scandinavian speaker –
Fluent in spoken and written Norwegian, Danish or Swedish -
- Being multilingual in the above mentioned languages is considered a big advantage
- Good communication skills and eagerness to learn
- Education above high school level is required.
Starting date: As soon as possible. Initial contract is for a period of 24 months with the possibility of fixed employment after this period.
- An inspiring, multi-cultural work environment with other skilled, young and motivated colleagues
- A great communication culture
- A teamwork oriented mentality based on cooperation
- The chance of joining a rapid growing and successful company operating in over 60 countries
- The opportunity to expand the company’s success in Scandinavia and beyond
- Excellent secondary benefits
Location: The Hague
Please submit your CV, photo and cover letter by email. For more information about this position, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Contact persons: Michala Møballe or Kristin Dypdahl.