HR Workforce Planning Recruiting Specialist
The DOW SERVICE CENTER Human Resources (HR) department provides Human Resources services in the area of recruitment, the international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management and data management to Dow in EMEAI. Dow is known for its high standards and high quality; this is also reflected in the HR services and processes. A skilled and motivated workforce is essential for Dow to deliver against its strategic business objectives and the DOW SERVICE CENTER HR department is key in helping establishing that workforce.
The Workforce Planning Recruiting Specialist will be part of the DOW SERVICE CENTER HR team. This job is aligned to the HR Work Force Planning (WFP) technology within Dow EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, Africa and India). The WFP Recruiting Specialist acts as first point of contact to internal (Dow Hiring Managers & Dow HR Recruiters) and external (Candidates) clients to deliver advice and cost effective, integrated solutions on the field of Workforce Planning. The Recruiting Specialist works closely together with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and Campaign Specialist to optimize and accelerate hiring. This role will cover multiple functions within EMEAI.
- Understanding hiring needs of Hiring Managers and meeting those expectations during the recruiting process. Provide a selection of pre-screened and interviewed candidates to the hiring managers.
- Act as key contact between local work force planning, hiring managers, Dow recruiters and applicants within the EMEAI region.
- Take the lead in this sourcing process and proactively provide solution and approach to select specific candidates.
- Provide information to local HR work force planning contacts, hiring managers as well as recruiters on the status of applicants/interviews
- Ensure flawless execution and problem solving of WFP sourcing activities
- Identify opportunities for (future) improvements
- Define most efficient way to approach selection of specific candidates and present to client.
- Post and track jobs on digital and social media
- Pre-screening by taking phone and video interviews for non-native candidates (screen competencies and language(s)).
- Screen and propose candidates to Dow HR Recruiters and Dow hiring managers
- Follow up on communication to/from hiring managers, Dow recruiters, and candidates
- Scheduling interviews for hiring managers and candidates
- Actively search candidates via LinkedIn using Dow LinkedIn HR profile.
- Primary contact person for Taleo related matters (e.g. technical support and data extraction)
- Training of new Dow recruiters on e.g. Taleo and DOW SERVICE CENTER/DOW processes
- Involvement in student projects to attract graduates (EMEAI)
- Support in several Dow specific recruiting projects
Preferably recruiting experience
- Fluency in English (Other languages are an advantage)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients through expertise and consultation
- Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable.
- Team player
- Solution oriented
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good interpersonal effectiveness skills, including conflict resolution, effective two way communication and negotiation.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
- Facilitation and presentation skills (e.g. conducting telephone/video interviews, regularly updating stakeholders)
- Familiar with hiring and advertising via Social & Digital Media